With over 25 years of experience, VIAS Partners helps entrepreneurs and emerging companies with:
Our Global Network
- Corporate finance and assistance with partnerships
- Medical expertise, leadership and guidance
- Access to top aesthetic medicine physicians worldwide
Research & development
- In-house scientific capability
- Agile, focused and collaborative
- Laboratory at the PA Biotechnology Center
Strategy for Growth
- Sales and marketing expertise and capability
- Build or access high performing US salesforce
- Relationships with proven international distributors
Training & Education
- CME workshops with leading content and instructors
- Didactic, live-demos and hands-on training
- Access to courses with The Advanced Aesthetic Training Institute
corporate presentations & Branding
- Share your vision and value proposition with impact
- Logos & websites to full corporate/investor materials
- Services provided by Creative Klick
Partnerships and Exit
- Access to C-level executives throughout our industry
- Business development and partnering guidance
- Direct access to strategic partners at the appropriate time
VIAS PARTNERS WAS CREATED TO ADDRESS AN UNMET NEED COMMON TO MANY EMERGING COMPANIES
- Solid technology but insufficient funding and expertise to maximize development and commercialization
- Process of raising capital becomes a full-time job and it’s difficult to attract investors
- Capital requirements are too small or the strategy is not fully developed
- Cannot afford to hire an experienced management team
If this describes your company, we can help!
Dr. Batra obtained his PhD in medical physiology from the University of Ottawa, Canada and completed post-doctoral training with world-renowned scientists in Sapporo, Japan and Berne, Switzerland. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a former Adjunct Professor at the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine.
Sanjay has 25 years of global experience in start-ups, biotech, large pharma and medical devices including 10 years in the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, culminating as VP, R&D Pharmaceuticals, Asia-Pacific and Japan. Dr. Batra has been directly involved in >80 clinical trials in all phases of development and commercialization.
Sanjay successfully transitioned from an R&D executive to be President & CEO of a commercial stage company specializing in autologous point-of-care systems in regenerative medicine.
In 2013 he founded VIAS Partners with the aspiration to take his diverse experiences and global network to partner with entrepreneurs and companies to advance their business with Value, Innovation And Strategy.
CONSULTANT, MANAGING DIRECTOR OR CEO TO VARIOUS COMPANIES.
LED TURNAROUND WITH MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY CHAIN CHALLENGES.
BUILT US SALES ORGANIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS UNIT.
ASSISTED WITH FUNDING, ACQUISITIONS AND IN-LICENSING TRANSACTIONS.
CEO, VIAS PARTNERS, LLC.
CEO, THRIVV, LLC.
EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, CAPILY INSTITUTE, INC.
EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, SYSTEMS DERMATOLOGY, INC.
Let’s exchange ideas on your technology, unmet needs and how we might be able to collaborate.